Location & Arrival
Public transport to the Youth Hostel
- Donauwörth has a long-distance railway station and is ideally located along several important railway lines.
- Würzburg/Nuremberg - Treuchtlingen - Donauwörth - Augsburg - Munich.
- Stuttgart - Ulm - Günzburg - Donauwörth - Ingolstadt - Regensburg
- - Aalen - Nördlingen - Donauwörth
- Walking from the train station to Donauwörth Youth Hostel takes about 30 minutes.
- The city bus will take you from the station to the Youth Hostel in about 5 - 10 minutes, depending on the line. The closest bus stop to the Youth Hostel is "Gymnasium" (about 3 minutes walk).
- Bus line 1: Gymnasium or Berger Vorstadt stop
- Bus line 2: Gymnasium, Berger Vorstadt or Sallinger Strasse stop
- Bus line 3: Sallinger Strasse or Berger Vorstadt stop
- By the way: the single journey on the Donauwörth city bus is very cheap if you present a valid train ticket.
By coach or car
B2 Nuremberg - Augsburg to Donauwörth Nord.
E42 Würzburg - Ulm, Dinkelsbühl exit
Continue along B25 to Donauwörth.
Youth Hostel pick-up service
Upon request, the Youth Hostel can arrange for school classes to be picked up at their home town or the train station and taken back after their stay.
We can also arrange only for your luggage to be picked up at the station and taken to the Youth Hostel if you prefer walking the distance with your class our group.
Car parking 5
Bus parking 0